The Mynt The Mynt

Godt jobbet!
Har aldri lyst til å røre en mynt igen : /

TommyVF responds:

Uffameien <3

Cartoon Genders Cartoon Genders

Good animation, and interesting plot, but I honestly didn't bother watching anymore after 30 seconds, because the audio was too bad to tell what was being said. Please re-upload this with better audio or subtitles. Sorry for being harsh, but just being honest : )

Cuck Fashiering Cuck Fashiering

I have also been asked the question "Is it free?" after something not working far too many times, and am totally amazed by how funny people think they are. I'm getting pissed off just by thinking of it. Very well animated and good sound.

little boat little boat

This is really good! I usually don't bother watching to the end of the more slowly paced animations, but this was very captivating and heartwarming. The animation was very well done, and I really enjoyed watching.

Teenage Mutant Turtles Teenage Mutant Turtles

This was great! Definatly one of the funniest short animations I have seen. Hope to see more soon, good luck!

Banana Fingers Banana Fingers

Magnificent

I remember seing this ages ago when it was quite new. I may have laughed harder than I ever have back then. Its good to see my humor hasn't changed, its still hilarious.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Fernando is my lord

I just can't stop watching this! The auto-tune part cracks me up every time XD. Hope you make another pleasure island soon.

Nintendold Nintendold

Haha! I laughed my ass off!

I thought this was hilarious. All the details you put in to this made it even funnier. The fact that you've only received a 2.02 score also makes me laugh. Keep it up!

Our Cartoon Our Cartoon

Nice

Great animation and great commentary

He stole my Lollipop! He stole my Lollipop!

&quot;You have taken one of my lollipops!&quot;

The voice is hillarious! Making it one of the funniest flash animations I have seen all year :D. You sound scandinavian, i'm from Norway myself.

MasterMerol responds:

Heh, i'm not sure where Evil-Iron is from. Gotta ask him!